A place to share our prayers, services and sermons.
Sunday 31st May
Daily Prayer with Liz and Tony via Zoom
If you require the zoom link for any of the services listed below please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9.30am you are invited to join Liz for Morning Prayer via Zoom
Tuesday and Thursday at 6pm you are invited to join Tony for Evening Prayer via Zoom
Latest Blog Posts
- Hymns of Inspiration – Bramwell25. Before the throne of God (verse one) Before the […]
- Hymns of Inspiration – Bramwell24. Blessed Assurance The creative process of writing hymns is […]
- Hymns of Inspiration – Bramwell23. In Christ alone (my hope is founded) This is […]
- Hymns of Inspiration – Bramwell22. Praise to the Lord, the Almighty Do you enjoy […]
- Hymns of Inspiration – Bramwell22. Sunshine in my soul I have experienced first hand […]
- Hymns of Inspiration – Bramwell20. Holy Holy Holy Each week in church we repeat […]
- Hymns of Inspiration – Bramwell20. It is well with my soul I am not […]
- Open the BookMany aspects of ministry here in France are, of course, […]
- Hymns of Inspiration – Bramwell19. Thine be the glory The first time I heard, […]
- Hymns – Easter Day – Bramwell18. Christ the Lord is risen today ! The great […]
That was just splendid. Bravo to the team of Lomas & Lomas and especially to Ingrid’s sister.
Bramwell, what a wonderful testimony of faith you have. I felt so humbled reading it. Thank you for your honesty.…
Two satisfied customers! It has the whole of theology in it for me and must have been written in the…
We sang it at Negrondes back in January and we nearly burst a lung lifting up the chorus! It was…
Beautiful. No more words.
Please pray for the work of ICS
Why give at this time?
During this time of closed churches, I am sure you will realise that, like every other organisation, the Chaplaincy’s income is likely to diminish. I am conscious that the UK exchange rate is adding further pressure on many people’s already tight budgets but, whilst it is clear that we will make some savings, for instance from the stopping of clergy travel, our principal costs will continue. We will, therefore, be particularly grateful if you feel able to make donations (one-off or regular) that might compensate for the loss of ‘plate giving’. This can be done through your bank by prélèvement (standing order) or by our online giving page. I hope that we all agree that it is important to maintain a strong healthy church during this trying period and so I encourage everyone to continue to play their part in the financing of our pastoral work and worship. Thank you! Tony